27 avril 2009

Sortie au Salève

Deux sorties au Salève qui se terminent par la découverte d'un beau trou dans mon boîtier de pédalier...
Dans l'ordre d'apparition: Mathias, Greg et Julien





1 commentaire:

  1. Hi Tristan,
    pardonnez moi la langue Anglais.
    I saw your great video of you riding Downhill MTB Saleve on YouTube.

    I am trying to organise a one day bike mountain bike ride at Saleve for me on Thursday September 23rd.

    I will be at a business conference at the Crowne Plaza Geneva that lasts until the evening of Sept 22nd, and am booked to stay in that hotel, departing the morning of 23rd. Potentially I could plan a late flight out of Geneva, late on 23rd, and make time for a day's riding on the 23rd.

    Saleve looks suitable - it looks a little similar to the style of 'Megavalanche', which I hope to ride next year.

    I would need to hire a bike. I am 6ft 4", so preferably something large or XL.

    Can you recommend a Geneva bike shop that hires out Mountain Bikes?

    Have you any other advice to make the trip successful?

    Mutly
    Isle of Wight
    UK

    RépondreSupprimer